1. The highest degrees of project risk and uncertainty are associated with the
following phase of the project:
D. post project evaluation
E. A and D only
2. The most common types of schedules are Gantt charts, milestone charts, line
of balance, and:
B. Time phased events.
C. Calendar integrated activities.
D. A and C only.
E. B and C only.
3. Which of the following is often overlooked in achieving effective
A. speaking clearly
D. maintaining eye contact
E. manipulating the con癫痫病护理技巧有哪些versation
4. Which type of contract requires that the buyer keep the tightest
labor/material cost control?
A. Cost Plus Incentive Fee
B. Cost Plus Percentage of Costs
C. Cost Plus Fixed Fee
D. Firm Fixed Price
E. Firm Fixed Price Plus Incentive
5. A task-oriented family tree of a精神运动性癫痫病吃什么药好ctivities is a:
A. Detailed plan.
B. Linear responsibility chart.
C. Work breakdown structure.
D. Cost account coding system.
E. Work package description.
6. Adding 5 people to a 4 person team increases the communication channels by a
A. 2 times
B. 3 times
C. 4 times
D. 5 t中国人民解放军火箭军总医院神经内科怎么样imes
E. 6 times
7. Cost management includes:
A. Cost estimating/forecasting.
B. Cost budgeting/cost control.
C. Cost applications.
D. All of the above.
E. A and B only.
8. Participative Management:
A. involves the solicitation of information from all team members.